Secret Cape Town Beaches
- Camps Bay
- Cape town
- health and nature
- Labotessa Blog
- Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Tourist Attractions
Cape Town has numerous well-known beaches, such as Camps Bay, Clifton, Llandudno, Noordhoek, and Muizenberg beaches.
But it also has a number of small secret beaches known mainly to local residents, making them less busy. Guests can request directions from the Labotessa hosts:
- Olifantsbos in the Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Beta Beach, Bakoven, in Camps Bay.
- Balie Bay Beach in Camps Bay
- Danger Beach in St James
- Kosi Bay Beach at Oudekraal, between Bakoven and Llandudno
- Water’s Edge, Simon’s Town
- Windmill Beach, Simon’s Town
- Queen’s Beach, Sea Point
- Sunset Beach, near Blouberg
- Scarborough Beach
Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel…….’like no other in Cape Town’.
Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel, 5 Church Square, Parliament Street, Cape Town. Tel (021) 010-6600 www.labotessa.com