See Cape Town from above
- Camps Bay
- Cape town
- Festive Season
- health and nature
- Labotessa Blog
- Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Tourist Attractions
Fancy a spoil when visiting Cape Town? How about taking a helicopter flip over the Mother City? There are some of the helicopter companies offering trips over Cape Town:
- City Sightseeing Atlantic Scenic Flight, R1850 for 12 minutes, R2750 for 20 minutes, Cape Peninsula Tour R7350 for 50 minutes.
- Sport Helicopters: The Hopper (12 minutes R1900), Camps Bay and Hout Bay (16 minutes R2750) , Robben Island (16 minutes R2750), Half Peninsula (24 minutes R3700), Full Peninsula (48 minutes R7150) flights
- NAC Helicopters: 12 minute Hopper (R5310), 18 minute Robben Island flight (R11330)
- Cape Town Helicopters: Two Oceans R3850, The Hopper R2000, The 12 Apostles R2600, Atlantico R2900, Robben Island R3000, Full Peninsula R7500, Winelands R8800 – R24500
- Waterfront Helicopter Tours: The Hopper (12 minutes, R1900), Camps Bay and Hout Bay (16 minutes, R2750), Robben Island (16 minutes, R2750), Half Peninsula (24 minutes, R3700), and Full Peninsula (48 minutes, R7150).
Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel…….’like no other in Cape Town’.
Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel, 5 Church Square, Parliament Street, Cape Town. Tel (021) 010-6600 www.labotessa.com