What’s On in the Cape: 11 November
- Cape town
- Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Sea point
- Tourist Attractions
- V&A Waterfront
Cape Town is getting busy, with the Festive Season around the corner. These are some of the activities lying ahead for the rest of this month:
- Cape Gift Market, with 185 crafters, Sea Point Civic Centre, until 13 November
- La Burlesque dinner theatre at Zsa Zsa, Wednesdays. R250 per person
- Southern Guild exhibition opening of ceramic and bronze sculptures by Zizipho Poswa, Silo District, V&A Waterfront. 17 November 18h00 – 20h00.
- The Cape Philharmonic Orchestra hosts ‘The Great Schubert’ with pianist Melvyn Tan on 17 November, and ‘Americans in Cape Town’ with pianist Daniel Ciobanu on 24 November, both concerts in the City Hall.
- Greyton Wine Weekend, with 40 hand-selected winemakers, distillers and brewers presenting their wines, gins, and beers. 11 – 13 November.
- See the history of South Africa through postage stamps, at the Cape Town International Stamp Exhibition at the Cape Town International Convention Centre 2, 8 – 12 November. Entry is free.
- Watch Galileo Cinema’s screening of ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’ in the Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden on Wednesday 16 November, and ‘Moulin Rouge’ on Tuesday 22 November, and bring a picnic. (Labotessa can organise a picnic basket for its guests).
Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel…….’like no other in Cape Town’.
Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel, 5 Church Square, Parliament Street, Cape Town. Tel (021) 010-6600 www.labotessa.com