What’s on in the Cape on New Year’s Eve?
- Cape town
- Festive Season
- Labotessa Blog
- Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Tourist Attractions
- V&A Waterfront
There is a variety of things to do in the Cape on New Year’s Eve:
- Taj Cape Town: Dinner R1650/R1850 includes a glass of bubbly and DJ
- Bacini’s : 3 course meal, DJ, and bubbly, R475
- Rooftop Party at Radisson RED: Pascal & Pearce and other DJs, drinks, and food to buy, R1850
- Asoka Bar : live electro-jazz and house music, with four-course menu at R1650
- Cavalli Wine & Equestrian Estate in Stellenbosch: 8 course Tasting Menu, welcome drink and live music, R1750
- Black Sheep: seven-course feast, glass of bubbly, music, R1050
- Misfits Black & Gold Party: 12 piece sushi platter or pizza, bottle of Mumm to share, DJ, and welcome drink, R650
- Grub & Vine 1920s Champagne Supernova party: six-course feast, live music, R1250
- Baxter Theatre: Join a New Year’s Eve party at the theatre after a show, with DJ and bar. R100 entrance to the party
- Kirstenbosch Summer Sunset Concert: Mi Casa and Swing City. Bring own picnic and drinks. R490.
- Utopia Cape Town: Bubbly on arrival, Raw Bar with oysters and sushi, 7-course dinner, live music, DJ, R3000
- New Year’s Eve Cruise Party: Waterfront Charters, Prosecco and DJ. R1500.
Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel…….’like no other in Cape Town’.
Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel, 5 Church Square, Parliament Street, Cape Town. Tel (021) 010-6600 www.labotessa.com