June has been a good month for Cape restaurants winning awards:
* Salsify at The Roundhouse in Camps Bay won Best Restaurant in South Africa in the Luxe Restaurant Awards. It was also voted as the Top Restaurant in Cape Town at which other chefs like to dine.
* Post & Pepper in Stellenbosch won New Restaurant of the Year in the Luxe Restaurant Awards
* Clara’s Barn in Stellenbosch won African Restaurant of the Year in the Luxe Awards
* La Petite Colombe in Franschhoek won Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year in the Luxe Restaurant Awards
* SIBA – The Restaurant won Hotel Restaurant of the Year and the Service Excellence Award in the Luxe Restaurant Awards
*. TANG Cape Town won International Restaurant of the Year in the Luxe Restaurant Awards
* Homespun Blouberg won the People’s Choice Award in the Luxe Restaurant Awards
* Ramenhead won Street Food Experience of the Year in the Luxe Awards
* FYN won the Flor de Caña Sustainable Restaurant Award at the World’s 50 Best Restaurants Awards
*. Utopia Cape Town has been named a World Culinary Awards 2023 Finalist for Africa’s Best Rooftop Restaurant for the third year running, having won the category in the past two years.
*. Salsify at the Roundhouse, Wolfgat, and Life Grand Café Waterfront are nominees for Africa’s Best Landmark Restaurant in the 2023 World Culinary Awards
Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel…….’like no other in Cape Town’.
Labotessa Luxury Boutique Hotel, 5 Church Square, Parliament Street, Cape Town. Tel (021) 010-6600 www.labotessa.com